Updates May 17 2021
Protecting your personal data is of particular importance to us.
The purpose of this document is to inform you of how we collect and process your data, as well as your rights in this respect.
- Who collects your data?
The data controller, who collects and processes personal data is NEXX360, a ‘société par action simplifiée’ (simplified joint stock company) registered with the Trade and Companies Registry under number 891 857 674, whose registered office is located at 144 Avenue Charles de Gaulle – 92 200 Neuilly sur Seine.
Nexx 360 can be contacted at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- What data do we collect?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with the Nexx360 website, we may collect the data listed below:
We may collect the reference URL (i.e. the internet address of the site visited before accessing our offer), the date and time of connection, the time zone, duration of the visit, the browser type and language, its IP address, as well as the name of your internet service provider.
When you create your client account:
Via the registration form, we collect the surname and first name of the person registering, their postal address or that of their company, their email address, telephone number and password used to connect to the dashboard.
- Why do we collect your personal data?
The data collected when using our services is processed for the purposes described in the table below.
Purpose of processing
Use of data
Legal basis (or bases) for processing
Management of the agreement and invoicing
Your data is processed in order to invoice either you or your company.
Performance of the agreement entered into between you and Nexx360
Improving the quality of the customer service
In order to improve service quality, conversations between the Client and the customer service department by telephone or chat may be recorded. The Client may object to this at any time.
The consent of the Client who may withdraw it at any time.
Sending newsletters and special offers provided that the user ticks the box provided for this purpose to confirm acceptance when setting up a client account.
Personal data is used to inform clients about our services.
The consent of the data subject if they are not yet one of our clients (it is possible to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose at the bottom of the email received); legitimate interest;
Analysing visits to the Website, their duration and frequency, performing audience metrics, studies, statistics and surveys (cookies) and improving our users’ experience.
Data is collected via cookies.
The consent of the Client who may withdraw it at any time.
- Do we share your personal data?
We do not share any personal data with third parties for commercial purposes.
We make sure that only authorised persons within NEXX360 have access to your data when such access is necessary for the purposes described above.
Personal data collected is sent to the service providers of NEXX360 who may process such data on behalf of NEXX360 (processors) and/or on their on their own behalf (data recipients)
The data recipients are:
- Nexx360 employees, for administrative management or commercial purposes;
- The technical service provider in charge of developing and maintaining the platform;
- The web host for the site and the Nexx360.io platform (OVH)
- How long do we keep your data?
User data is not stored beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes stated in this document in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In this respect, the data used for generating leads may be stored for up to 3 years from the last contact with the relevant lead.
Purchase data is held for a period of 5 years after the relevant purchase, pursuant to Article L. 110-4 of the French Commercial Code. By way of exception, invoices are archived for 10 years, pursuant to Article L 123-22 of the French Commercial Code.
User data is deleted once the storage periods have expired.
Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the applicable periods, for the purposes of researching, recording or prosecuting criminal offences solely in order to make such data available to judicial authorities, as and when necessary.
Archiving implies that such data will no longer be accessible online, but it will be extracted and stored on an independent and secure medium.
- What rights do you have over your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You are entitled to modify your personal data and withdraw your consent at any time by logging into your client account.
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the website www.Nexx360.io is entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right to access, rectify and erase the collected data
- Right to object to the processing of their data
- Right to restrict the processing
- Right to data portability for the collected data,
- May give instructions with respect to how their personal data is retained, erased and shared following their death.
Users may exercise all of these rights by logging into their client account, by contacting our customer service team in French or in English at dpo@nexx360 or by sending a letter to NEXX360 – 8 rue de l’Hôtel de Ville – 92 200 Neuilly-sur-Seine.
In the event of a lack of response or an unsatisfactory reply, users may refer the matter to the supervisory authority in their country of residence, namely the CNIL in France: https://www.cnil.fr/
Finally, if we detect a breach of personal data likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of our users, we undertake to inform the relevant users as soon as possible.
- What measures do we take to secure the personal data collected?
As the data controller, we undertake to take any useful precautions to ensure that data remains secure and confidential, in particular to prevent data from being altered, damaged or accessed to by unauthorised third parties.
Please note that:
- NEXX360 employees can only access the platform after authentication. Their authorisations are limited to the sole data necessary to perform their duties.
- Access to the platform is logged and specific procedures have been designed to manage any incidents related to data confidentiality, integrity or availability.
- Workstations are secure in order to prevent fraudulent access and the spread of viruses, including when connecting via a mobile phone. The computer network and servers are protected.
- Regular backups are performed to ensure business continuity.
- The website NEXX360.io is secured (TLS protocol, limited communication ports, placement of cookies not required for the proposed service is subject to the user’s consent, etc.)
- Data (in soft or hard format) which is no longer used without having reached the storage period limit is stored securely; Access is restricted to only those persons authorised to use the archives as part of their duties. The premises hosting the computer servers and the physical archives are secure.
- A security clause has been added to the maintenance agreements entered into with subcontractors.
- Our clients’ personal data is not exchanged with third parties.
- Personal data protection is integrated from the design phase when developing new services.
We have entered into service agreements with partners specialised in data protection.
All the data is hosted in France or in the European Union.
- What is our cookie management policy?
When you visit our website, if you agree, we may place cookies on your computer through your browser. During their period of validity or storage, these cookies enable us to identify your computer during your subsequent visits.
NEXX360’s partners or service providers, or third-party companies may also place cookies on your computer. Some cookies are essential for browsing our website, including for processing orders and deleting them may lead to difficulties. Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the data it contains.
Below, you will find information about the cookies that may be placed on your device when you visit the pages of the www.Nexx360.io website, either by NEXX360 or by third parties. You will also find out how to delete/prevent these cookies from being placed on your device.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to monitor users browsing patterns or to analyse user behaviour, and in particular:
- To measure the traffic to our website;
- To save information related to the client account when users are logged in;
- To personalise the content available to users.
There are several categories of cookies, some are issued directly by NEXX360 and its service providers, others may be issued by third-party companies.
- Cookies issued by NEXX360 and its service providers
- Necessary cookies:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as browsing pages and entering secure areas of the website. The website cannot operate correctly without these cookies,
- Preference cookies:
Preference cookies allow a website to retain information which change the way the site behaves and displays information, such as your preferred language or region,
- Performance cookies
Performance cookies help website owners by collecting and sending anonymous data in order to understand how visitors interact with websites.
- Marketing cookies:
Marketing cookies are used to monitor visitors through websites. The aim is to display ads which are relevant and interesting to the individual user and therefore valuable for third-party publishers and advertisers.
- Cookies issued by third party companies
- Cookies issued by third-party applications integrated into our site
On our website, we may include third-party software applications, which enable you to share the content of our site with other people or inform other people about your visit or your views concerning a specific content on our site. This is notably the case for the ‘Share’ and ‘Like’ buttons from social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter
The social media platform providing such an application button is able to identify you through this button, even if you have not used this button while visiting our site
Indeed, this type of application button may allow the social media platform to monitor your browsing journey through our site, simply because your account on the social media platform in question was open on your device (open session) while you were browsing our site.
We have no control over the processes used by social media platforms to collect data about your browsing history on our site and linked to the data they hold.
We suggest that you read the personal data protection policies of these social media platforms in order to learn more about their purposes of use, including advertising, for the browsing data they may collect via those application buttons.
These privacy policies must allow you to exercise your preferences directly with these social media platforms, notably by configuring your user accounts for each of these social media platforms.
How can you manage the cookies placed on your device?
Storing non-essential or unnecessary cookies on your device is subject to your consent.
You can configure your browser so that:
- Before a cookie is stored, you will be offered the opportunity to accept or refuse it.
- You can systematically refuse to store cookies on your computer.